There are a few situations that require checking the time of day on the Chlorine Genie Time Clock (including but not limited to):
- Upon installation
- Daylight Savings time changes
- Second Sunday of March (2021: March 14)
- First Sunday of November (2021: November 7)
- Extended Power Outages
- Important: For units with a Float Feeder, the Chlorine Genie Time Clock should always match the time of day shown on the pool pump to ensure the run schedules of each are concurrent.
How to set time of day on the Chlorine Genie
- Locate Time Clock on the unit Faceplate. Locate the clock on the pool pump - you will set the time of day on the Time Clock to match the pool pump clock.
- To set Clock to time of day (AM or PM):
- Press and hold down “CLOCK” button while pressing the “HOUR” button until correct AM/PM hour is displayed.
- Press and hold down “CLOCK” button while pressing “MINUTE” button until correct minute is displayed.
- Release the “CLOCK” button.